The Story

After 26 hours of labor, Kyle Christopher Harker was born on February 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 am via C-Section. He weighted 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He spent his first 3 days in NICU with pneumonia and on antibiotics but he is now a very healthy, growing boy! He is certainly the light of my life and I can't tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to be so blessed with such a wonderful gift.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Blessing Day


Sunday March 30th, Grandpa Norm gave me a blessing at church. He blessed me with a lot of things but mostly blessed me to be healthy and happy for life. It was my special day! Family and friends came to help me celebrate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle that is the best of blessings!!!
Great Auntie K

Anonymous said...

Grandma Janiel says you are the most beautiful baby in the world!!

Anonymous said...

What an honor it was for us to be invited and to be part of such an importnad and beautiful event.

Lisa, Rick and Kenny