The Story

After 26 hours of labor, Kyle Christopher Harker was born on February 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 am via C-Section. He weighted 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He spent his first 3 days in NICU with pneumonia and on antibiotics but he is now a very healthy, growing boy! He is certainly the light of my life and I can't tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to be so blessed with such a wonderful gift.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Kyle's distain for trains!

So, in a few of Kyles movies there are trains..... he loves the choo choo thing and watching them go around and talk, etc. So, his Mommy gets a bright idea of pulling out a train set I have had for years and setting it up so that he can enjoy his own train! NOT! As you can see in the video...... he hates it! Leave it to his Mommy to video him instead of comfort him right away! The picture bounces because I am laughing my butt off while videoing this!

No comments: