The Story

After 26 hours of labor, Kyle Christopher Harker was born on February 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 am via C-Section. He weighted 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He spent his first 3 days in NICU with pneumonia and on antibiotics but he is now a very healthy, growing boy! He is certainly the light of my life and I can't tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to be so blessed with such a wonderful gift.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

After our day of fun..... Kyle is out like a light!
He fought me like crazy but finally gave in
When he woke up he was in such a good mood. So many hugs and big kisses
I truly can not get enough of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how they can be so out of character sometimes? Is he cutting molars yet? I know Eli gets real strange when he is teething. I get him this coming Saturday for my Husband's company Kid's Easter Party. Can't wait, just him and I, should be lots of fun!

Don't you just love getting those pics when he's sleeping? What an angel! Linda B.