The Story

After 26 hours of labor, Kyle Christopher Harker was born on February 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 am via C-Section. He weighted 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He spent his first 3 days in NICU with pneumonia and on antibiotics but he is now a very healthy, growing boy! He is certainly the light of my life and I can't tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to be so blessed with such a wonderful gift.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Kyle's shy phase.....

Today we went to lunch for our friend Joel's birthday. There were lots of other people and even a few babies but Kyle is going through his very shy stage! Grandpa got there and Mommy was history! He snuggled to Grandpa for quite awhile but then eventually warmed up and said hello to everyone.
He was very tired so we can back to Grandpa and Grandmas for a nap in Auntie Keri's bed!!!!
Slobber lots Kyle! ;)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shy phase, yeah right. The way he greeted me on Thursday was so exciting. You know he doesn't know who I am, but he made me feel so welcome. Thanks for inviting me. I love seeing him in his own environment.

Linda B.