The Story

After 26 hours of labor, Kyle Christopher Harker was born on February 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 am via C-Section. He weighted 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He spent his first 3 days in NICU with pneumonia and on antibiotics but he is now a very healthy, growing boy! He is certainly the light of my life and I can't tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to be so blessed with such a wonderful gift.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I can't believe it's been a year????

I watch this video and I get so emotional and teary eyed. I can not believe it has been a year since I was blessed with this amazing little boy. He has grown up so fast and he has definately enlightened every persons life that he has touched. He is such a joy to be around and makes everyone smile. I just can not believe that my little baby is going to be one year old in just 2 days. Where did the time go???

Thank you to each and every one of you that has been in our lives and helped us out so much. We love you and appreciate you more than you will every know.

Here's to another wonderful year of fun memories with Kyle!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The miracle of life is so amazing! It has been about 26 years and there are some moments that I recall like they were yesterday. Cherish every moment! I am so happy for you, you deserve this blessing.

Linda B.