The Story

After 26 hours of labor, Kyle Christopher Harker was born on February 3rd, 2008 at 2:03 am via C-Section. He weighted 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He spent his first 3 days in NICU with pneumonia and on antibiotics but he is now a very healthy, growing boy! He is certainly the light of my life and I can't tell you how incredibly lucky I feel to be so blessed with such a wonderful gift.

Friday, February 6, 2009

My new towel!




For his birthday, Kyle got a new hooded towel! He loved looking at himself in the mirror after his bath
SO DANG CUTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate these moments now because when he is 13, he may go through a period that he will not want to claim you as his Mother and he will probably forbid you from showing these photos to anyone.

Two out of our three were like that. The middle child was not, and still isn't. Has always let me kiss him in front of his friends and still says "I Love You" on the phone before hanging up.

Ya just never know!